Thursday, April 17, 2014

Under $30 Thursday - For REALS. Kindof.

Yes it's finally an under 30 Thursday ON A THURSDAY! I'm actually writing this on a Wednesday because we're going on vacation for my birthday (which is NOT under 30)! Woohoo!!!

1. So remember that Old Navy wrap dress from the first ever under 30 thursday? It's seriously FABULOUS. And I noticed today that there's a striped one ON SALE! So I bought it. Happy Birthday to me! Right now there's a 15% off everything code so I got it for 14 something (total steal!) but you might get lucky and score even more! Go check it out. Oh and I'm thinking of altering the sleeves. 3/4 or short? What do you think? (About the dress... ignore the hideous booties.) I also noticed there are a bunch of short sleeve versions. Lots of thick stripe ones. Just type "wrap" in the search bar.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=3&pid=959105002

2. I love this color! Also from Old Navy. $15 (PLUS your 15% discount. I wish I would have seen it to add to my previous order. I hate paying for shipping.)

Women's Cross-Front Jersey Maxi Dresses

3. Ok, so if you haven't noticed by now, I love me some maxi. Dresses, skirts and burgers. (Anyone know what tv show that one's from? You get a special prize if you do! If you sing the song you get bonus points.) Anyway, so I received some gift cards for Christmas and bought my FAVORITE skirt from Kohl's. I don't see it now, but there are lots of fabulous options! Just search "maxi" once you're on the Kohl's website. Here are a couple options. All under $30 of course. ;) Can you tell how much I love b+w???



4. If you aren't vertically challenged like I am, these sandals would be fabulous with any/all of the above! They come in a fun turquoise/silver color too.
http://www.dsw.com/shoe/coconuts+all+about+flat+sandal?prodId=291567&category=dsw12cat2610004&activeCats=cat10006,dsw12cat2610004

5. I need a little extra height so the dress/skirt doesn't drag. These ones are calling my name. Literally. Also come in black/silver.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/reef+krystal+star+wedge+flip+flop?prodId=251633&category=dsw12cat2610004&activeCats=cat10006,dsw12cat2610004

So that's it for this week! See you when I'm back from our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment